Sunday, January 12, 2014

Shop my Stash Sunday

I am going to start something new for myself and hopefully this is something you will try. Like every makeup lover, well I have a lot of it. With that we also fall into a makeup rut. We use the same things over and over, and also buy new things and push the old things to the back and forget about them. So I have set myself out to look thru my makeup and use my left behind items. Every Sunday I will be looking thru my makeup collection pull out a few face, eyes, and lip products and use only those items and create different looks for the week. Here we go,

FACE:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foudation in Medium Beige
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 005 Silky Beige
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in 131 Hula Hula
Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy and Sweet

EYES:
Wet n Wild Fergie Collection in Newport Nights
Wet n Wild Fergie Collection in Desert Festival
Rimmel Soft Kohl eye liner in 011 Sable Brown
Loreal Power Volume Black Smoke
Jordana Best Lash Extreme

LIPS:
Avon Ultra Luxury Lip Liner in Neutral
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 003 Matte Mauve it Over
MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam II (have to finish it off)
NYC Lip Plumper in Peach Parfait and Toffee Kiss
Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Mango Butter

EYEBROWS:
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown
Revlon Matte shadow in 009 Rich Sable

No comments:

Post a Comment