Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Future Plus Size OOTD

I have decided that most of my OOTD would be posted here on my blog. Sometimes to do a video then edit and then try to post it on my youtube channel can get a little time consuming. I will posting some on my channel maybe the nice ones I put together or that I put some mayor thought into. So i figured it would be easier to snap some pictures on my phone and post them on my blog since i have the blogger app right on my phone it's gonna be so much faster. Here is my first OOTD super simple for a wednesday night at church. (these pictures are not the best i took them at church since i forgot to take them at home)

Shirt is from Ross
Jeans are from the dive collection at old navy.
Shoes are some booties that i got 2 years ago i think from Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment