Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Plus Size OOTD 8/29/12

Summer is almost over and im trying to enjoy it at much as I can, and put to use my summer close before it goes away till next year. (but i dont think this would fit me anymore seeing that i lost 5-7 more lbs) So this is my outfit for Wednesday night at church....the dress is a strapless maxi dress but I made it into a skirt. I love the jacket over it all it just gives it a more put together look but keeping it simple and casual at the same time. As far as accessories goes im wear some small silver and diamond hoop earrings, I wear these all the time I find they go with everything I wear. I was also thinking about adding a boyfriend style watch, but it got late and I had to run out the door.

•Maxi dress from Ross
•Cami is from Chicos
•Denim jacket I picked up at the thrift store
•Sandals are from Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment